Quiet time for the mind..

Long bike ride today, I leave as soon as the hubby gets back from his ride. 56 miles into Story and up the Foot Hills of The Big Horn Mountains.

Not sure why this pic keeps loading sideways... oh well... this is what awaits me is just a short time!
These days remind me of those bluebird powder days back when I lived in Crested Butte, Colorado. Its 65 degrees, not a breath of wind and blue sky as far as the eye can see. I do a lot of thinking on the bike, its a great time to focus my creative energies and come up with new workouts for clients and plans for the future. After watching footage from Ironman World Champs last night at dinner and I oddly excited for this bike ride today. Life  is what you make of it, today my life is beautiful and I am blessed, honored and so thankful for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mail order meals... we tried three and picked a favorite!

A story of how exercise can help improve depression:

How I got rid of my social media addiction without losing access to social media.