Cod on Wednesday

Normally I am a little shy of posting my fish recipes. Some people just don't like it, especially living in a land locked state. But there are some great meat markets in town that get good seafood in and when I see fish on special that we like I try to snap it up. I bought some cod this weekend and we just finished dinner and it was too good not to share. 
This was the only picture I got before it was all gone!

Preheat  oven to 400
Place defrosted cod in a glass baking dish after spraying it with butter flavored Pam. Be sure that the cod fits in one layer or it won't cook evenly. 
Generously salt and pepper the cod and sprinkle almond flour over the top. I use about 2 teaspoons per piece of fish. (1lb of frozen fish made four portions that were approx 3 oz each). 
Sprinkle a generous amount of dried parsley over the top. 
Toss in the oven for 10-20 minutes (until it is cooked through) and enjoy!
Cod has a really buttery, almost lobster like flavor when cooked like this and it is gooood. 
We had this with a big salad and veggies and a few pieces of chicken since there wasn't enough cod to fill us up. 
Have a great night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mail order meals... we tried three and picked a favorite!

A story of how exercise can help improve depression:

How I got rid of my social media addiction without losing access to social media.