Today was my 36th birthday and was lucky enough to have it on a Friday this year. That means I get to stay up a little later than usual AND I got to workout with my clients! Being at work today was actually a great gift. I had a ball kicking butts and kicking my own along with them in one of my classes. I just kept telling them that when they worked hard it was an extra birthday gift to me! Here is the workout we did in class. It was fun and went quicker than expected. Took about 38 minutes for us to do it as a class. Enjoy and have a great day! I am looking forward to creme brulee or something else that is lovely and yummy tonight for dessert!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mail order meals... we tried three and picked a favorite!

A story of how exercise can help improve depression: